Friday, December 6, 2013
Last Day of Campaign
I’m writing to you today for several reasons:
First, please check out our new website and see just how much the UA Institute for LGBT Studies is doing to make your campus a richer, more vibrant place for our students, staff, and faculty. LGBT Studies website
After you’ve taken a quick overview of this cool new website, please take a moment to read what this Institute has been up to over the course of the last year. Our most recent annual report is brief, but will give you a sense of the scope of our activities: Annual Report 2012-13
Finally, I’d like to encourage you to give back to the University and the community through UA Cares, and consider designating your gift to support the UA Institute for LGBT Studies. We are accomplishing a great deal with limited resources, and with your help, we will be able to do much, much more! Thanks for considering supporting us. To make your pledge, please follow these steps:
· Under UAccess Employee/Manager select Employee/Manager self service
· Select “main menu”
· From the drop down menu select “ Self Service”
· Then select “Payroll and Compensation”
· Then Select “UA Cares”
· You will then have the option to give through the University of Arizona Foundation.
· Enter the amount per pay period you wish to give, and check the last box on the list to give to a specific “Department/Unit”
· Enter “UA Institute for LGBT Studies” and then click through to receive a confirmation of your pledge.
With Sincere thanks for fueling “the difference engine” that is the UA Institute for LGBT Studies!
Susan Stryker, Ph.D.